Computer Vision Developer/Specialist
You are a Computer Vision Developer/specialist who can get involved in all aspects of our systems, with experience in photogrammetry and/or structure from motion as well as with the latest research extending the standard approaches using machine learning, you might be a good fit for our team. We work on a wide range of technologies including 3D scanning and CAD.
Hearables 3D develops 3D scanning and Computer Aided Design (CAD) technologies that are transforming how custom-fit hearing products are made. Our ambition is to accelerate our technology growth in 3D Smartphone Scanning to bring custom fit wearable products to everyone, and in Automated CAD using AI to revolutionize how 3D printed custom fit products are made.
We have recently closed a funding round and are driven by strong traction with the world’s leading earphone brands and hearing aid manufacturers. And since launching in 2018, we have partnered with industry leaders such as Sennheiser, Formlabs, and Minerva Hearing Laboratory, and also count the UK’s NHS amongst our user base.
We are a fast-growing company with teams located in Denmark, Australia, Ukraine, and Ireland. We are non-conventional quick movers who see challenges as opportunities: We see status quo as the past. We operate in autonomy and prefer empowerment over micromanagement: We get things done. We enjoy the challenges of facing unknown and ambiguous tasks.
You are a Computer Vision Developer/specialist who can get involved in all aspects of our systems, with experience in photogrammetry and/or structure from motion as well as with the latest research extending the standard approaches using machine learning. We work on a wide range of technologies including 3D scanning and CAD.
Within a distributed team of experienced developers located in Ireland, Australia, and Ukraine, you will work on the algorithms driving Hearables 3D software.
You will be working on an iPhone app that detects and scans a person's ear, reconstructs the ear in 3D from color images, then fits a 3D digital impression into the ear mesh.
- Photogrammetry/ML based 3D reconstruction techniques
- 3D object detection and pose estimation using ML
- Python and C++
Nice to have…
- iOS or Android app development
- AWS/Azure/Google cloud technology use
- Blender/MeshLab or other 3d package use
Perks of working for Hearables 3D…
- Remote first and flexible - we enjoy the liberty of living where we want, how we want, with team members spanning from Ireland, Denmark, Ukraine and Melbourne
- Balanced and fun-loving - we love enjoying life outside of work - we’re dedicated family members, rock climbers, surfers, mountain bikers, musicians and travelers.
- Proactive and tenacious– we thrive in ambiguity, embrace ownership, and seek answers before asking questions
- Autonomous and empowered – we operate independently and strongly prefer empowerment over over-management. We get things done.
- Non-conventional quick movers – we see challenges as opportunities, and the status quo as the past.
- As an early member of our Development team, you will have the opportunity to help optimize current processes. You will work closely with our Founder and other important stakeholders.
But, the best part of working at Hearables is that you have the opportunity to do challenging, impactful work with talented and supportive teammates.
We believe that the unique contributions of all our employees create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we don’t discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We also recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.