Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
Moving Talent is a Nordic recruitment company that focuses on recruitment and staffing services: from headhunting service to temporary staffing, including eventstaffing.
Flexibility has a great importance for us, and we value it for the benefit of our partners. We work closely with our sister companies on a daily basis:
- Juridisk ServiceBureau - Recruitment service in the legal sector
- CPH:OFFICE - Meeting and office facilities
We are searching for a Graphic Design & Marketing Intern. The internship should be part of your study programme and therefore will not be remunerated. The period could be between 4 -12 weeks, preferably starting between August and September 2021. It could be a full-time (37,5 hours) or part-time (15-20 hours per week) internship.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing intern to translate marketing concepts into marketing materials, i.e. turn text into graphics
- Design web pages, social media graphics, advertisement, document templates and other communication materials
- Create these materials by using software tools, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or any tools of your choice, that are compatible with common applications.
- Design and align the three brands (Moving Talent, CPH:OFFICE, Juridisk ServiceBureau) in terms of marketing images and tone of communications
- Assist with other projects or events related to the business
What we are looking for:
- Students in marketing / graphic design or related disciplines
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other common design applications
- Fluent English, Danish is a plus
- Confident in designing and executing a vision with creativity and style.
- Independent and self-starter who is comfortable with taking initiatives and working in collaboration.
What you will get:
- A work experience in an agile and international team, with continuous guidance and help
- High autonomy and involvement to create ideas from scratch to final products
- A workspace in central Copenhagen, with the possibility to work remotely.
- Graphic Design
- Marketing and Communication