Head of Marketing
Are you a marketing leader who is passionate about healthcare, deep-tech and societal impact? Want to play a leading role as Hearables 3D grows from profitable startup to iconic scaleup? Love the prospect of a blank canvas where you can develop and implement a growth strategy? We are looking for an ambitious Marketer who gets excited by these questions!
About Hearables 3D
Hearables 3D is an Australian PhD research spinout whose mission is to make custom-fit audio devices (e.g. hearing aids) accessible for everyday people. We do this by providing audio manufacturers software products - CAD Automation and Smartphone Scanning - to grow their custom-fit businesses.
Since our product launch in 2021, Hearables3D have partnered with industry leaders such as Logitech, Sennheiser, and Formlabs. The company is backed by leading investors such as Afterwork Ventures, Starfish Ventures and Significant VC.
What You’ll Do
Outcomes you’ll deliver:
- In the short term, generating a waitlist of x100 qualified leads for our new product
- Building a sustainable and repeatable customer acquisition engine
- Establishing Hearables 3D as a unique and loved brand
- Creating a world class marketing team
Activities you’ll lead:
- Designing and running pre-launch and launch campaigns for our new product, which will likely feature the following channels: (I) trade shows; (II) PR; (III) content marketing
- Developing our overall marketing and growth strategy (e.g. goals, metrics, brand positioning), especially our channel strategy (e.g. prioritising the 19 channels)
- Hiring and nurturing a team to deliver your marketing and growth strategy
- Building a systematic process to manage campaigns/experiments, from ideation through to prioritisation, design, execution, analysis and review
- Setting up a system for tracking our marketing performance – e.g. CAC, channel performance, campaign performance, funnel metrics, etc
- Coordinating with other teams to optimise the entire funnel
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years experience, including managerial/leadership roles
- Created and delivered successful growth strategies and launch campaigns
- Willingness to be “hands on” in delivering pre-launch and launch campaigns
- Follows thought leadership on marketing/growth
- Strategic thinker, very organised, and metrics/results orientated
- Comfortable managing a team to run campaigns in the following channels, in order of priority: (I) trade shows; (II) PR; (III) content marketing; (IV) affiliate/referral programs; (V) targeting blogs; (VI) SEO; (VII) community building; (VIII) existing platforms, especially YouTube; (IX) offline ads; (X) social and display ads
- Built a marketing function from the ground up
- Understands the audio and dental CAD/CAM industries
- Worked in a post Series A startup, ideally in a remote SaaS company
- Mission Driven: we value the social impact our work drives.
- Balanced + Fun Loving: we value our lives outside of work, as we’re a collective of dedicated family members, surfers, rock climbers, musicians, travellers, and more
- Quick Movers: we value getting things done, with a bias for action.
- Autonomy and Empowerment: we value independence and ownership.
- Embrace Challenges: we value resourcefulness, facing ambiguity with comfort
- Impactful Work: your work will benefit patients and humanity at large, and you will gain a unique career experience.
- Generous Remuneration: we value working with the best, and we renumerate accordingly. This includes valuable equity options.
- Remote First + Flexible: we enjoy the liberty of living where we want and working when we want, with teammates spanning Ireland, Denmark, Ukraine, France and Melbourne.
The recruitment agency Moving Talent is taking care of the recruitment process. Please contact Nathalie Dedella at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or would like to apply for the position.