Are you a marketer who is passionate about healthcare, deep-tech and societal impact? Want to play a leading role as H3D grows from profitable startup to iconic scaleup? Love the prospect of a blank canvas where you can develop and implement a growth strategy from scratch? We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist who gets excited by these questions!
H3D is an Australian PhD research spinout whose mission is to make custom-fit devices (e.g. hearing aids, dentures, earphones) accessible for everyday people. We do this by providing labs/manufacturers with our AI CAD and Smartphone Scanning products, which unlock scalability and growth. Customers include iconic brands, such as Logitech, Modern Dental Pacific, and Amplifon. The company is backed by leading investors such as Afterwork Ventures, Starfish Ventures and Significant VC.
What You’ll Do
Outcomes you’ll deliver:
- Generating a waitlist of x100 qualified leads for our new product
- Support the development of a sustainable and repeatable customer acquisition engine
- Establishing H3D as a unique and loved brand
- Developing a growth process that is built around customers’ buyer journeys
Activities you’ll lead:
- Designing and running pre-launch and launch campaigns for our new product, which will likely feature the following channels: (I) trade shows; (II) PR; (III) content marketing; (IV) display advertising; (V) SEM
- Managing agencies/contractors to deliver some campaigns, whilst also delivering several campaigns yourself
- Building a systematic process to manage campaigns/experiments, from ideation through to prioritisation, design, execution, analysis and review
- Leading customer research to refine our customer personas, brand positioning, buyer journey, etc
- Refining our website and building a drip campaign
Activities you’ll support:
- Developing our overall marketing strategy (e.g. goals, metrics), as well as our channel strategy (e.g. considering and prioritizing the 19 channels)
- Setting up a system for tracking our marketing performance – e.g. CAC, channel performance, campaign performance, funnel metrics, etc
- Building a world-class marketing function, from hiring a high-performing team to creating foundational processes/tools/systems
- Coordinating with other teams to optimise the entire funnel
Who You Are
- 2-5 years relevant marketing experience
- Delivered successful campaigns using some of the channels mentioned above.
- Natural problem solver, strategic thinker, and metrics/results orientated.
- Follows thought leadership on marketing/growth.
- Understands the audio and CAD/CAM industries.
- Worked in a post Series A startup, ideally in a remote SaaS company.
- Mission Driven: we value the social impact our work drives.
- Balanced + Fun Loving: we value our lives outside of work, as we’re a collective of dedicated family members, surfers, rock climbers, musicians, travellers, and more
- Quick Movers: we value getting things done, with a bias for action.
- Autonomy and Empowerment: we value independence and ownership.
- Embrace Challenges: we value resourcefulness, facing ambiguity with comfort
- Impactful Work: your work will benefit patients and humanity at large, and you will gain a unique career experience.
- Generous Remuneration: we value working with the best, and we renumerate accordingly. This includes valuable equity options.
- Remote First + Flexible: we enjoy the liberty of living where we want and working when we want, with teammates spanning Ireland, Denmark, Ukraine, France and Melbourne.